We’ve been consulting on the future of Old Kent Road and the draft Area Action Plan (AAP) since 2015.
In the last two years alone, we’ve held two major consultations on the AAP.
In total, we’ve spent seven months on consultation, including 70 events and community meetings and we’ve received more than 2,000 responses to the plan.
We’re currently producing a summary that covers the feedback we’ve received over the last two years and what we’ve done in response (to be published shortly).
But the consultation doesn’t end here
We want to continue to inform and engage with the local community all the way through the regeneration.
So we will:
- Keep this website up to date with all the latest news, events and planning applications
- Continue to host Old Kent Road forums
- Arrange regular meetings and events to answer questions from the community
- Provide space for the community to hold its own meetings and events, and for the permanent display of plans and models at 231 Old Kent Road.
Stay up to date
Old Kent Road forums
Join us for one of our monthly, themed, Old Kent Road forums at Christ Church Peckham:
- 15 December 2018: Tall buildings – design, location and how they can help deliver affordable homes
- 19 January 2019: Open space
- 16 February 2019: How developer contributions and the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) can address local needs
- 16 March 2019: Building for the future – design quality
All the forums will be held from 11am-1pm at:
Christ Church Peckham
676-680 Old Kent Road
London SE15 1JF
You can read more about the forums on the council website.
Planning policy and Old Kent Road Area Action Plan updates:
Register for a My Southwark account and opt in to our planning policy email updates.